Saturday, November 25, 2006

Jessica's side o' tha family


I posted this picture unedited or anything because while the lighting isnt great, there are some subtle things abt this picture that I feel gives it a different quality. Some one once said "a picture is worth a thousand words" or something like that.. I was looking for a specific effecr once the lighting got a little darker than I wanted for the original. i thing I was able to get it with the wide angle at its longest length. Of course, Ellen was all freaked out because she felt the camera was too close to her or something....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a magazine picture...neat effect with the lens and a beautiful family ;)
my camera arrived today!!!

Anonymous said...

not to be mystery commenter,,,the comments aren't posting right today..