Monday, February 19, 2007

oh, yeah...hmmmmm....

So..Tom Brady is going to be a father. Ok... The mother is an actress (Bridget Moynahan) he isnt married too...Ok... oh, wait, they are not even dating anymore.Hmmmm. And all is fine. I wonder how people (read, the sports media and talking heads like Limbaugh and Combs) would react to this news if it was Michael Vick, or Donavan McNabb, or Vince Young? but its Tom Brady, so we dont have to spout the moral indignation line...

Dont get me wrong, I am not judging Tom Brady. Thats not my place. Someone mentioned to me one day a while back about glass houses or something like that so I am going to leave Mr. America be. I am judging the people who would be in an uproar if it was another type of person, and not the "Golden Boy".... And the Wonder boy is now dating supermodel Gisele Bundchen, who he conveniently starting dating immediately after he broke up with Moynahan...which was in December...which was 3 months ago.... and the report is that Moynahan is, what, no way... 3 months pregnant. Go figure?

No comments: