Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Its kinda interesting. I talked to Kim McDade (Miller) about it last weekend and she agreed with me that it really isnt the Reunion itself we are opposed to, its the bunches of people we have no desire to see again. There is a Highschool Reunion happening this upcoming weekend. I have no desire to go except to see my old friend Beth Riddle. While there may be a couple of others there I would be pleased to see McGee, Jobert, Kennedy, Putnam are not expected to be there... so... therefore...I dont think I am going to go. I am kinda sad as I know the time and effort the organizers have put into doing that type of event and the enormous amount of mental energy they have exerted. And I feel I am dissing them and their efforts... I always feel the same way about Alumni Band and stuff... several people I would love to see... a whole lot more I just have no desire to see again... I know I come off sounding arrogant...

No comments: