Monday, February 06, 2012

I think it took 3 washings to get I-Man's Uniform clean after yesterdays soccer match. I am still wondering why the team chose "All White" as their home uniform. Its not like ebery family has an industrial size, sports team type washing facility to clean uniforms like a college or pro team would...

The Super Bowl was somewhat entertaining. The halftime show brought back memories. But why our supposed "artists" of today feel that they must flip you the bird or say profanity is beyond me.... M.I.A. is officially crossed of the list and added to the Kanye West file....

The spring/summer itenarary is starting to fill up... Wynton Marsalis Concert... A trip to New York/New Jersey/Washington... A couple of soccer tourneys... Darlington Nascar race and All Star Race in Charlotte...Trip to waterpark in Concord with Grandma and Uncle Jerry... are all penciled in pretty solid for now.... the first half o da year is shaping up pretty solid for now....

No comments: