Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm not a mother..nor am I a woman. But I have a very healthy respect for all the women in my life, from my Mother, to Jessica, to my Mother and Sister in Law to my numerous close friends who typically tend to be women. And I will say this... Being a Mom is a difficult job, period. Stay at home, working... whatever. The Liberal whack job chick who spouted off about Ann Romney has been met with universal disapproval for her comments. Amusing that you havent heard much from the feminist groups, have you? but anyways...  Just a shame that a WOMAN would say this.. especially since she worked as a stay at home mom too... what, she just assumes that because the Romneys are now rich that she didnt have to attend to her children? yes... there are instances where people use nannies. And if they can afford to, I say whatever... Even so, you wont EVER hear me coming down on what women have to do in regards to our children.... I say that Mrs Romney, who was fighting breast cancer and multiple sclerosis, can have a break, as far as i'm concerned...

here is a poll that seems to show the consensus....

No comments: