Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Yesterday saw everybody jumping on the new fad on Facebook of changing their profile ikons to the gay marriage thingy. Cute... but what.. people just now finding out about this? I think I am not finding gay marraige my cup o tea... but it is only fair that gay/lesbian couples be allowed to marry. I dont see where the "family" is going to break down cause of it. Isnt it your personal responsibility in your family to make sure it is strong as possible? If Ted and Fred are married and what not, how is that changing the values I teach my kids if i am doing my job? If i aint doing my job, then.. well... thats my fault. Not Ted and Fred's ... the way I hear some people talking they have forgotten that it used to be illegal for me to vote... or go to school with white people.. or be married to white girls... or for that matter, for those same white girls to even vote themselves... time to let this one go... bigger fish to fry...

No comments: