Wednesday, February 09, 2005

random thoughts

Bud shootout is this Saturday night. I'm headin up to a brothers memorial on Saturday. i hope I get back in time to see the Shootout, but I dont think I will be able to unless I invent a Star Trek transporter machine...sigh.... I will have to set a VCR or something

The twins are starting to get annoying with their eating habits...seems all Ian wants to eat is French Fries and cheese. We definitely need to start thinking about force feeding them (yeah, right) vegetables and such, although Rylee does eat salads on a regular basis.

Today, I am setting up a Videofeed and sending it back over the cable system here at Furman. kinda like News Channel 4 except on a way smaller scale....

>..I get to fly to Vermont (Middlebury College) next month for a conference... I am looking forward to that. Never been to Vermont.

Rylee is surprising me with her ability to memorize music...as in songs she hears she sings all the time. She sings along to the Nintendo game songs as I am playing them...and then they learn songs at daycare...her current fav is "I told the witch doctor...", which I find ironic considering the religious overtones of the daycare....

this is what she sings...
I told the witchdoctor, I was in love with you
I told the witchdoctor, I was in love with you
And then the witchdoctor, he told me what to do
He told me

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang
ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabangbang
ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang
ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabangbang

No comments: