Thursday, February 24, 2005

Kids today and their music....

ya know, I am a pretty tolerant guy. I listen to all types of music.... but I am stunned at what is making it to the radio these days....

She put that sugar on my tongue
Shes gonna
Gimme gimme some
She put it right there on my tongue (Skeet Skeet)
Right there on my tongue (She turns me on, like no other) - Trick Daddy and others


now, dont get me wrong, I dont find the song offensive or anything like that. I like it actually...but, damn....what next?...oh wait...I'll tell ya right now.....

[50 Cent]
I take you to the candy shop
I'll let you lick the lollypop
Go 'head girl, don't you stop
Keep going 'til you hit the spot (woah)
[Olivia]
I'll take you to the candy shop
Boy one taste of what I got
I'll have you spending all you got
Keep going 'til you hit the spot (woah)
- Candy Shop (ft. Olivia)

sigh... once again, I have all types of Cd's of songs withthe actual lyrics to songs. I am just getting a little larmed that these songs are actually being played on the radio. I mean, they arent even messin with the clean versions anymore...Oh well....

well, gotta make my CD for Jessica....

No comments: