Tuesday, March 01, 2005

goodness...

wow...time flies when you're havin fun, I guess.

lets see...kids growin...Frat stewing...work settling down.....

this spring is shaping up to be slightly busy. it has made me start thing about the past. I talked to a old classmate via email the other day. Beth Riddle was what I seem to remember as my main "rival" in grade school and junior high. I "seem" to remember because those years are now so blurry...at any rate, i emailed her concerning the 20 year high school reunion, because I had lost the info that was sent tome, and I am considering going. She emailed me back, and that started a flood of memories....from WAYYYYY back. This reminds me that I need to respond to her recent email.

The twins have probably reached the age where it is difficult to fool them anymore. They are "aware" and the old "dip the fishstick in syrup and tell Ian its french toast sticks" doesnt work anymore...sigh...tis good, i suppose

the formal/alumni gathering for April 16th is on. I need to get on the phoone and start begging people to come...especially my friends...i really hope that they can come....Erik, Josh, Kim, Lisa, TJ....Brandy... hell...everyone who is alumni of the FRAT. YOU better come to the celebration. The chapter really would like to see you. And I would like you to participate, as well.... I think the chapter is having a talent show that Friday, then i think Jessica and I are going to host an "after hours" party at our house in Easley. Again, we really want EVERYONE to come.

it is time for bed, and tryin to type here in bed isnt workin no more....

I will try to carve out soemtime tomorrow yo get back on track

No comments: