Monday, March 07, 2005

a sinking, sickening feeling

...yesterday, I went to the weekly FRAT meeting...sigh... I take 3 minutes to go to the bathroom, come back...and they are discussing not allowing an alumni brother to not come to our formal becuase he owes money. Now....I know this brother, and I know that his body of work for the fraternity is excellent. No way would I EVER consider anything against this brother. As I was brought up to speed, I started to get this sick feeling in my stomach...there wasnt any way this was going to turn out all roses. ANOTHER situation where they should have talked to me first...ANOTHER situation where they should have AT LEAST talked to the brother in question, telling the brother what would happen in the near future if financial obligations were not met.... i dont know..its like I try to to say things..I try to tell them that they cant continue down this road.... its like they are hell bent on self destruction. like, I tell them that the constant infighting and bickering has to stop...then what happens??????? start trying to suspend each other...remove each other from office... dont get me wrong. Everyone has the right to do whatever they want...but...you gotta start treating each other like you are adults. this isnt High School. but yet, they aint listening. just want to keep creating ill will, bad feelings...and drama.

What’s wrong with the world, mama

People livin’ like they ain’t got no mamas

I think the whole world addicted to the drama

Only attracted to things that’ll bring you trauma


But, like I have said recently, one day down the line, the light bulb will go on...and they will realize how much time was wasted on this crap. for every 30 seconds the chapter talks about SERVICE, they spend 5 minutes talking about whether or not he/she was wearing letters upside down, and whether or not he/she should be suspended....

People killin’, people dyin’

Children hurt and you hear them cryin’

Can you practice what you preach

And would you turn the other cheek



Father, Father, Father help us

Send us some guidance from above

‘Cause people got me, got me questionin’

Where is the love (Love)

No comments: