Sunday, March 13, 2005

WIRELESS.....BABY!!!!!

...YES!!!!...The Middlebury Inn has Wireless Internet!!.... awesome.... made it here by 2:45 today...flights pretty uneventful...I am reminded why I was amazed by the spector of flying a long time ago. a probable 16 hour drive done in a little over 3 hours travel time. Nice....

Vermont has lots of snow. Lots of it... never seen this much, even when Ive gone skiing. Like mounds heaped on mounds...but the roads are perfectly clear, despite getting 4 inches yesterday. But sun out today, and its melting... Middlebury reminds me of Highlands kinda...except very cold and lots of snow. Mounds and mounds of it. White.... Bright...snow....

The Inn is a Bed and Breakfast type of place... my room is a small room with 2 twin beds. typical Band B bathroom with fancy fixtures, old scool stuff...blah, blah, blah... Although I think I may come back here in the future with Jessica if I get a chance. Wireless...full cable... I took some pictures..will post later in the week... more later...watching the Nascar race right now....

..by the way...I am really, really , really, really.....REALLY...tired of Duke Basketball.

No comments: