Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Weird

..it is really weird to get an email from a Candidate and have no idea who it is. I mean that some of the candidates, i know who they are and if you mention their name, i have a mental picture at least. Today, i got an email from a candidate who i know is a candidate ( i recognize the name) but i cant place his name with the face. T here are 4 or 5 newbies who are like that. say their name and I know they are pledges, but if i saw their face, i wouldnt be able to put the name with it... gotta do better with that in the future.

Listening to Rachmaninov Piano concerto #2, 2nd mov.... dude can flat out play the piano....

Had the opportunity to talk to Lynn, Lisa and Kim last night. As much as I enjoy talking to my friends, it somehow makes me a little sad each time... brings back memories of a time not so burdened with jobs and kids.... a time of wandering drives in the country, of sitting at Huddle House until random times.... but of course, i wouldnt trade my kids to go back either

But to think I met Lynn in 1988..and it is now 2005.

No comments: