Tuesday, August 09, 2005

time moving quickly

Don't hang on,
Nothing last forever
but the earth and sky
It slips away,
And all your money
won't another minute buy

Dust in the wind,
all we are is dust in the wind
Dust in the wind,
everything is dust in the wind
- Kansas

seems like so many times now...I think that I need to call Kristen, or that I need to call Lynn and check in with her...or that I just need to call Brown and laugh about the Yankees...or that i need to call Josh and see how the new family is going...or I need to call Lisa and just say HI!!!...or I need to call Brandy and just keep in touch...or i need to call Kim and try to get up to see her...but.... somehow, when i get home, after dinner, bath, reading, and bedtime...I never do. And this makes me so damn sad. the next thing you know, a few days have past...then suddenly you look at the calendar, and MONTHS have passed.

No comments: