Tuesday, September 13, 2005

doing the family thing

Kinda thought provoking…. Today was Ian’s first soccer practice. His team is the “Penguins”, and he got his uniform . His number is “3”, which is kinda cool, especially since that is the type of number I would pick. So…Rylee had her first dance lesson last Wednesday (every Wednesday for a while) and Ian’s soccer practices will be on Thursdays normally, with his matches on Saturday mornings.up until Thanksgiving. But it is weird that it seems that we have started a different stage now…kids doing soccer and dance with real school on the near horizon. And I couldn’t help but think while I listen to the Easley High School Band practice off in the distance…”wont be long before we will be dealing with that sort of stuff…wont be long.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! HA! You got blog spammed !!!1

Grandpa said...

I do beleive I have fixed that problem....