Monday, November 21, 2005

Monday morning random

Ok…. Frat voted on bids last night. Sigh…pretty typical conversations. They never seem to realize that the very things they say were said about them when they were not in the Frat. And they seem to want everyone to be perfect. At any rate, looks like over 40 bids will be given out. Probably 20-25 accept initially… between 15 to 20 cross “the burnin sands…”

Clemson sticks it to USC again. That made the weekend, as I now have another year to not worry about those guys. But Spurrier will have those guys cookin in the future.

But then the Panther and the Falcons both went down in flames.

Its always kinda strange now that you can have actual conversations with your kids. I forget now what it was like when they couldn’t talk. Now, its “ I don’t like these chips..I prefer Cheetos, Daddy”.

Holidays now are here. Turkey day on Thursday. My mother is deep fryin a turkey. Then Friday and Sat will see the visits to Jessica’s parents, etc.

Santa is pondering the I-Dog for Rylee and Ian. The Power Ranger Megazord is in hand. Santa has to figure out something for Rylee. Kinda difficult when every commercial on  JETIX has Rylee going…”ooooooooohhhhhh…. I want THAT!”….

Game Night on Saturday was really cool. 10 people were there. Brian and Jessica went all out. About 25 different types of beer, 17 varieties of chips, Brownies and pizza. Played poker for a little while, and I got wiped out real quick. But I got something for them next time….

No comments: