Thursday, November 10, 2005

random

I was transferring my contacts in my cell phone to my new phone, and it kinda dawned on me, especially after last weekends alumni stuff, that I can probably look at my phone list and see the people who matter the most to me. I guess that the only number lacking is John Kennedy, who is down in Florida playing Virgil Ward/Bill Dance, it seems. There are people who read this who I care about as friends, but I guess everyone has a closer circle of friends.

By the way, John, I got your email…and I will respond soon.

Saturday is Ian’s last Soccer match of the season. He is now playing goalie, as it seems that he kinda doesn’t like to mix it up in the rugby scrum that is soccer at this level. Which is kinda cool, if he sticks with soccer and becomes a goalie because goalies have the coolest jerseys…. But I am not sure he will be a soccer guy. I am going to try to seriously start introducing baseball this Spring

No comments: