Sunday, October 22, 2006

Homecoming!!!

Ok...It was great to see everyone. As usual, the time was WAY too short visiting with several people, and I felt the abscence of several...including Kim, Avolio, jdwyatt and Brown. I did break the news to some that Brown is dancing for some extra cash in NYC these days and the news was taken well by everyone...Of course, more news that some are expecting additions to their families from Ohio to New Jersey.

in many ways, things have changed..in some, nothing has changed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jerome, I missed you guys too. Sometimes, I wonder if I'll ever make it back to old CU. Such memories... So formative... Check out some new family pics uploaded:
http://joshua.raleigh.nc.us/pix/lydia/lydia-20061103 (being uploaded as we speak...).

Anonymous said...

A link for the lazy.