Thursday, October 12, 2006

you gotta wonder...

...just thinkin about the whole thing with the NBA player shooting at someone outside a "nightclub"... this is what I think of when i hear about this sorta thing...if you feel that the place you are going to requires that you have to take a pistol with you, then perhaps, just maybe, you might wanna reconsider if it is really worth going. When i think about going out for some entertainment at a gentlemans club, the last thing I want to be worried about is where my gun might be and if I have enough ammo to hold up in a shootout. And since i dont own a gun (well, I have a 30-30 and a couple of other shotguns at my mothers house), I am already behind in the argument. Lets see, go to gentlemans club, drink a beer or 2, smoke a cigar and then shoot my way back to my car. I dont think so.

No comments: