Wednesday, January 17, 2007

things happen so fast

I think that the fact that I see my kids everyday kinda hides the fact that they are growing up so fast. This morning as Ryles dressed i noticed that she took her shirt and smelled it to see if it was dirty. I wondered to myself "no one taught her that...where did she learn that?" or watching I-man rip through a level on Lego Star Wars. I did not even teach him what buttons do what. he figured it out on his own. And he plays with a purpose. not a "big picture" purpose, but he still realizes that things are attacking him, and that he must attack.

Its been 72 degrees here up until last night. Suddenly its a tad bit colder. callin for snow tomorrow morn, although I cant see it being too much.

I threw away the twin's boombox. It was the boombox that virtually played 24 hours a day in their room when they were born for over three years. Finally it started actin strange and now is headin for the street for some random person to come pick it up. Yes, if we put furniture or electronics out by the street, it is gone in abt 5 minutes.... of course, bags of trash might stay there for days, but that another story...

No comments: