Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween and random observations...


Halloween came and went... I-Man as the ever popular (it seems) Snake Eyes and Ryles as a Throwback witch... Originally, I-Man was going to be Storm Shadow but the all white uni was too small.... We also were treated to have several people over Saturday night after Homecoming. That went very well and we missed the rain for the most part until right after midnight... It was an interesting mix of old friends, family, Fraternity and Ryles and I-Man's friends sleeping over but it all seemed to work out for the best...

...the most interesting part came when on Friday, I needed to run to the store real quick and get some firewood in prep for Saturday. I close my trunk to the jetta and, hop in my car and start backing out of our driveway. As I back up, I hear Mocha the BattleCat meow. I stop, get out and look around as sometimes the old feller doesnt seem to move too quick to get out of the way... didnt see him, so I figure he had moved off and was in hot pursuit of some squirrel. I hop back in, back out and start up the street...
"Meow...." my window was down so I look in the front yard...no BattleCat..."interesting..." I think to myself.... so I stop by the mailbox checking the mail..."MEOW!!!!".... I'm like "WTF!?!?!!"...surely...no...no way.... So i hop out and open my trunk and out flys Mocha the BattleCat who streaks off across the street.... Wonder what would have happened if I had had my radio turned up.... Cousin Madison was here and celebrated with Jordan, I-Man and Ryles too...

No comments: