Monday, January 02, 2012

I dont like this supposed cool bowl system that exist now. I remember when New Years day would be Rose parade @11am, then Cotton Bowl, then Rose Bowl, then Sugar and Orange... all the same day. Then the Fiesta came along and added in. None of this "I have NO IDEA when these bowl games are being played" crap with games AFTER New Years @ 1 o'clock in the afternoon.... Seriously? Most people are back to work... I woke up yesterday and spent 5 minutes looking around for the Rose Bowl Parade. only to remember that the NFL was playing. The NFL used to play on Saturday when New Years fell on Sunday... oh well...

and virtually every team I have an interest in the NFL did not make the playoffs... they all either sucked or crashed and burned on the last day.. Which means they all have better draft picks and easier schedules (against each other, hmmm maybe this isnt that good for me?) next year... I mean, perhaps I will go with the Steelers but knowing how this season has gone, God will make sure the Broncos kick a 65 yard field goal to beat them in triple overtime....

No comments: