Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I havent written much here the past few months. It isnt that I dont have anything to say. As I have alluded to before, I often go days without talking to anyone (except my wife and kids, who I enjoy speaking with, dont get me wrong) about anything substantial. An occasional Facebook post with a random picture of who/what/where we are... Facebook does make it so much easier.

I have been at times admonished for being Anti-Obama. Well... I am certainly willing to assert that my misgivings about the President have been proven correct so far... but I have also been alarmed and admittedly scared off by the seeming sinister repercussions of people who dare speak against "The most transparent Presidency"... while I am just some schmuck the random South Carolina, we are seeing more and more that I should expect the IRS, FBI or someone more sinister to show up at my door any moment now in another show of ... well... let;s just use Obama's own words.... "I will also hold myself as president to a new standard of openness .... Let me say it as simply as I can: Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency." Um... yeah...

at any rate, I have decided to start posting on at least every other day and let the government or (gulp) my friends decide for themselves if the can read with an open mind....

No comments: