Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I am starting to really come to dislike my job. Why?... not because of the tech aspect.. thats cool... its because of the schedule. My mornings are spent piddling around the house, doing laundry and cleaning up this or that while watching the Today show... then I work in the afternoon to night time, getting home after everyone is asleep. I miss practices, homework... Band Booster meetings ( oh boy).. helping with projects for school, dinner.. just hanging out time. I dont get to see any friends because I am at work. I cant tell you the last time my phone has rang with a friend just saying hey or wanting to grab a bite or whatever... i guess they assume I am at work. sad thing is... I am. Not that i expect that sorta stuff on a regular basis. We all got families now. I understand that. I appreciate that. just sucks when I leave work every evening and realize that EVERYONE is already asleep most likely... i get home and everyone is asleep. I spend some time watching Sportscenter and catching up on Kappa Kappa Psi crap and go to sleep. I spend a lot of time talking to myself now... I think I am annoyed that I am going to miss Halloween with the kids sitting around at work... I think that i am missing the kids growing up while I jerk around at work... oh well, at least I am helping provide for them and that they are getting to do things... and i am grateful Jessica takes care of business while I am not around to help. Starting to ponder changing jobs.. but I have somewhat crappy seniority builtup at my job.. oh well... could be worse. So maybe I will just shut up and get over it...

No comments: