Tuesday, November 16, 2004

FACT OF THE DAY
A 10-year-old mattress weighs double what it did when it was new because of the debris that's absorbed over the years.

Lets see.... USC/Clemson coming up...what joy!!!!.... still tryin to potty train the kids with spotty success. Lots of jockeying for positions at work, with the new CIO (Chief Information Officer) on board and some people a little nervous about their job security. I had my interview with him today and I am feeling pretty secure that my job is safe. But I get the feeling that some people are going to get moved around...and some people might not be here too much longer. That being said, i still must continue to perform at a high level, or else I might be on the chopping block too. But for now, unless I startr screwing up (which I dont plan to) I am 99.9 percent sure I am safe with my job. And as long as Susan is still around, i will always feel happy here at Furman... Xmas shopping all done except for a few things for Jessica, a couple of last minute things for Wes and Jessica's Dad, and couple of other things. I feel pretty good that Xmas is covered for now... except for maybe having to by a new Xmas tree since our other one seems to have become a casulaty of the flood. I tried to get it to work the other day and one of the branchs wouldnt light up... and it is supposed to light up even if one lamp is out....






No comments: