Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Top things to be thankful for

Ah yes...Turkey Day is here.... here are the top Five things I am thankful for.

A) I am thankful for the job I have I have a great situation that allows me to do work, have fun and feel like I accomplish stuff on a daily basis.

B) I am thankful for my family and friends. My mother is the most absolute sweetest person to be on this planet. My friends, well... while far flung all over the country (except for a couple) are always near my heart, and I think about them all constantly.

C) Rylee... I can already tell that it will be extremely difficult to let her go one day. She seems to be that type of girl that will always pull on my heartstrings....

D) Ian... I sense that he is going to do great things, be it sportswise, Nascar wise or music wise.... and I know he is going to make me proud.

E) Jessica... I know I dont tell her that i love her enough... I know i dont show her overtly that I love her enough... But I do love her, and I am a far, far better person, and happier, because she is my wife.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what about your wonderful employees at Furman?