Wednesday, December 14, 2005

i am giving in

Ok, after perusing the radar online and then going out to take the 48 bags of trash to the street, i think I am going to have to move the Jetta to the street in case the driveway ices over and I need to get out. I am normally skeptical about these types of weather events, but the radar shows a significant precipitation event, and the bitter cold outside just now has me convinced. and as a side not, the 1990's era ken hatfield Starter jacket is still the warmest jacket of all time, as far as i am concerned. Walked outside with just pajamas and t shirt, with that bright orange jacket, and i did even remotely feel cold, except for my legs and face. I love that jacket...too bad they didnt make it in another color back then. At least now, Nike seems to make a grey shade of everything.

No comments: