Thursday, December 01, 2005

why is it?

Why is it it feels so much better when you lay down on your bed to grab a z or 2 in the morning, than when you go to sleep at night? Just wonderin…. I mean, I go to sleep just fine at night. Usually im asleep within a couple of minutes once I decide its time to go to sleep.

And why is my car suddenly acting loopy? Like, my key doesn’t want to unlock my car. And my car only has one door that has a keyhole. And when I place my key in, it unlocks the car, but doesn’t signal the car that it is unlocked, and I put the key in the ignition and the alarm goes off…. Sigh…I really wanted to avoid this way back when I bought the  Jetta, by not getting anything POWER, but that is the only thing that is, and it is acting flacky now. Perhaps I need batteries in my remote. Somehow, I got the car to recognize the key, so I can drive it right now…but I am not locking my car for the moment.


Two cows are standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning." "I don't believe you," says Dolly. "It's true, no bull!" exclaims Daisy.


Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly; but when they lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

No comments: