Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sopranos

So..our digital cable box has been kinda out ever since I thought it would be a good idea to connect a space heater to the extra power outlet on the old cable box. Anyway, after replacing that box, we got one that was nothing but problems. I finally was able to wedge in going back to Charter this morning on my way to work. Oh, wait a minute.... Is that LUDACRIS??? I see who is going to be on the next ALL NEW SVU-LAw and Order? LUDA?!?!?! squaring off with with ICE-T, er..I mean Finn? Wow...this fool Ludacris is going to just might make an actor of himself and get out of the rap world. Wow.... ok, anyway, get the new cable box and put it in this evening. Voila!!!!, nice clear picture, etc. And I of course take the time to scan up all the channels and what do I see.... HBO, Showtime, TMC, FLIX all in the clear. WHoa... now, i am not sure if this is a mistake or what, but, a quick check of the guide shows me that the Sopranos is re-running tonight. , wow, what great timing this is. Jessica says that it is some sorta free preview thingy. I dont know. Rarely do ALL the movie channels go into the clear. As a matter of fact, all the channels ae in the clear, except the par per view stuff. Hmm...not sure what is up with this, but I will sure as hell make sure to keep an eye on the bill.... watchin Enshlich Premier League Soccer right now till Sopranos comes on.

I actually broke down and investigated Outlook today. The new work place uses it and we are not allowed anything else...we got roamin profiles and all that jazz..havent dealt with those since Clemson. The new place is also very paranoid about security.

3 comments:

Myron said...

I missed the Sopranos last Sunday and tonight so i am out of luck. But i saw the first show of the season, thought it was great




Visit my blog Far Right-Wing Minded

Anonymous said...

Your new gig is paranoid about security? and they insist upon Microsoft LookOut!!! I mean Outlook?
-j

Grandpa said...

Yep...go figure....