Saturday, June 17, 2006

runnin around time

Packed up the Explorer today, went to Dicks sportin goods, picked up a shirt for jessica's father... the went to Whole Foods here in town. that was pretty slick, got lunch there. Although i guess the whole foods concept isnt feelin Diet Stuff.... No Arizona Diet Green tea..but plenty o other flavors... hit Frankies Fun Park I-Man and Ryles hit the Skee ball, with mixed results, but I-man was smitten with the go carts. Went on a ride in a 2 seater, thought there was going to be an issue when I-man couldnt get into the blue car (single seater)a dn started to throw a fit ( seemingly regular occurance these days with the twins ) , but i buckled him in and took off. I-man grinned the entire time as I let a mother and her daughter catch up, pass, and then i rooted her out for the pass on lap 3. I-Man then proceeded to show his rear at the Bible School end O week thingy he was supposed to be singing, signin, and dancin in with Ryles. He seemed to think that it was time for him to attack Ryles..but as usual, ryles was an instigater anyway... then hit the ice cream social, had a couple of nice people proposition me to have us become regular members, etc. then hit Mauldin's Fine foods for a dinner...pretty full day....

No comments: