Friday, June 30, 2006

Upcoming...4th stuff...

headin to the Greenville Drive game tonight withthe twins. not sure how long we will be staying, but if we make it to the end, we'll get to see fireworks!!!! And where we're sitting, we might get a chance at a foul ball....

Seems like The Dealmaker was not enough for Sammy Snake and his little bruh, Sid. Hit them both off the rocks at the creek with The Dealmaker, and I hadnt seen them since. Last weekend, jessica's father brought us a pellet gun. Now...I had a BB gun when i was little, and The Dealmaker seemed to be as powerful a BB gun as I has ever shot. But this Pellet Gun is the real deal. I shall call it... THE TRUTH. well, anyway, as i headed out to pick up some "bac-o biskits" for the twins this morn, i noticed big Ole Sammy Snake sunnin himself. I'm like.."heh, heh, heh... we'll see just what THE TRUTH is made of. So, took aim (did I mention that THE TRUTH has a sight?) and fired a couple of times. Missed the first 3 times, but i think Ols Sam noticed somethin was up, because he started to move. I quickly loaded, cocked and fired a pellet that hit him... that got his attention but i think it only stung him because i put the pellet in backwards. keep in mind I'm about 30 yards away...that sight is coming in quite handy. Quickly reloaded, and took a breath. Fired... "THWACK!!!!!!!"... hit him in the body, knocked the fire out old Sam, back up the rock a bit. He was squirlin like all get out then fell into the water. I think that really hurt him. made my way down...but I've seem bits and pieces of too many movies...I aint no fool. I kept my distance. He aint coming up the pathway, And I got..THE TRUTH.

No comments: