Monday, September 25, 2006

I-man scores

I-Man had his first soccer match of the season on Saturday. he scored his teams only goal against the obviously older, wiser, experienced mexican goalie. After a scrum outside the penalty box, the ball was kicked to the far side of the net, where I-Man was patiently waiting , and blasted a 1 timer into the goal. Look for the report in the easley paper, as I-man was his teams Man of the Match. I forgot to mention that the other team scored like 6 goals or something....
..Ryles is doing dance again, and was actually promoted after a couple of classes to a higher class, and also placed into Tap class. So, she is now taking 2 dance classes....

Tigers took North Carolina to the woodshed on Saturday. looks like another 2 weeks of blowouts before Wake Forest, who might present a challenge., meanwhile the Panthers seem to have stopped the bleeding for the moment

did I mention that it is virtually impossible to find blue pants for girls size 4t or 5t?

No comments: