Sunday, July 01, 2007

doing some updating...

...in the process of updating some stuff. Check back on Tuesday for I am going to have the address of a webcam that will be live and streaming 24/7 from our house. Well..maybe not 24/7, but it will stream live most of the time. just be warned that while I will turn it on us at times like dinner, etc. it will usually be pointed toward some seemingly random point that i am wanting to observe. It has a motion sensor that will send me an email and video if it is triggered. I am looking to see if anyone is walking around our back yard in the wee hours of the morning.... access will be limited to those who know a certain password...one that Boh knows... oh, and I'll create another password for everyone else....

...I updated my somewhat dormant myspace page with some new pictures, and some scans of print pictures that are "throwback" pictures of some people. the myspace address is.... www.myspace.com/grandpakb ...I dont really post there often at all. Only once every 3 or 4 months, but I do take a look when i get notified of a comment or request for friend. I just dont like the format ofMyspace.

We are at July 1st, and the Braves are still lurking...heading out west for a long road trip that might make or break the season. They just need to keep winning 2 of 3 every series and they will be OK. but another prolonged 4 or 5 game lose streak will doom them.

...looking forward to seeing the twins and Jessica when they get back from the Lowstate. As I have said before, it is kinda a small releif when the kids are gone...but I am starting to see the time that i like them to be gone get shorter and shorter. I think now that they are actually "people" and makes a huge difference. While they obviously are not adults and such, conversations with them are entertaining and to hear the "learning" that they are doing with each interaction everyday is cool.

Tomorrow night is the Greenville Drive game....

No comments: