Saturday, July 14, 2007

Lets try this again...

Ok... tomorrow we leave for New Jersey/New York on the first big trip for the twins...take 2.

Now, I just have to hope that there is no car failure during the trip ans all will be fine. I dont see that happening as the jetta seems to be running great, as usual. I am kinda curious as to what kinda gas mileage I will get with the added weight of the twins and their stuff. Normally, I can get to New Jersey on one tank of gas with no worry or to the Lincoln Tunnel outside Manhattan. I suspect I will get a tad less, but i will still be better than 4 airplane tickets.

I have modified my expectations for the trip, with 1) seeing Kristen and new daughter, 2) Brown in Brooklyn, 3) Central Park and Central Park zoo, 4) FAO Swartz, 5) Statue of Liberty and 6) Juniors Cheesecake the only definites I expect to do. Hopefully, I will be able to see Brown's new club he is working at, if only for a moment because, well...its really not my sorta club... Jessica will probably like it more.

Once we return, I have a couple of days then it's off to Orlando for the Frat convention for 4 days. That will be interesting as several Alumni issues are set to be discussed, as well as a couple of friends of mine are running for National Office and I hope to see them win.

As i said before...check back for pix everyday as I will post a couple from our stops...

No comments: