Sunday, July 29, 2007

National Convention....It's FANTASTIK!!!

Well, I really dont know what to think of this past convention. There was a lot of dissapointment with the actives at Kappa Beta, in that NO-ONE showed up from the chapter...well, I did...and Melanie Muldrow, but she is at Tuskegee now...so she kinda doesnt count. I was kinda expectin several people there......So...I got there a couple of days late and am immediately bombarded with "Where's KB?" questions...I'm like.."Uh...Hmmm.... they should be here. No one has mentioned to me that they wouldnt". But..yep...no one showed so I ended up sitting as Kappa Beta Delegate. Kinda sad and pathetic....

But..while I was angry, I think I have graduated to being more sad than angry. And while I will address the issues that are underlying, I think that its sad that they miss out on these opportunities.... Next Convention(National) is in Phoenix, in 2009

No comments: