Sunday, September 09, 2007

perspective....

Ok...now...I am not really a Michigan fan, although I do like their home uni's. But it is comical to me to see the reaction of the Michigan fans. It's like it is their birthright to win every game. I dont know whether or not its getting older, or what...but i no longer get as upset over the losses anymore, nor do I even get all that jacked up about a win of any team or person I'm rooting for. Although...it is a relief the #29 got into the Chase....but, to see the looks on the Sorority Girls and frat guys faces on TV...priceless. Or even better...the shots of the band in utter dispair...as I sit there thinkin "yep...been there, done that a few times." That free bowl trip is getting less fancy and shorter by the week. Yep...been down that road too many times... by the way, Clemson racks up a ho hum win, although (see above) better to win than to lose these days. I'll take it and advance, thank you very much. I'm sure there is a loss or two down the road somewhere this season.... started throwing the ball down the field a bit this game and the QB got some confidence. they didnt pound Davis that much tryin to save him for when they will need him in a couple of weeks or so... Anyway, take the W and advance. Furman should be slightly stiffer competition, but I expect another W before a road test in Raleigh...

No comments: