Monday, November 26, 2007

observations....

Turkey day was good. Turkey meat and all the fixins over 2 days, first at home then down in Camden. And on a lark (not Susan) i went with Jessica and Aunt Ashley at (gulp) 4am and stood in line outside Best Buy... it was freezin...but interesting. We also hit up Kohls, McDonalds and Target all before 6:30am...

...got back yesterday evening and went to the local Belks. Got a couple of gifts and then retired to the house to watch the Clemson/USC tilt. I must admit that I watched the entire game in amusement for I have come to sense that USC will always ultimately blow it, just like last night. I was actually more miffed last year when Jad dean missed that kick to tie because it was inevitable that USC would lose in overtime. But anyway, it was funny to go to work and the security guard who says "Clemson?!?!?!...they suck" everytime I wear anything Clemson to work...well today he just looked down at his paper everytime I walked into the lobby. tsk, tsk...guess the old man never learned trash talk 101...that you dont talk trash until the game is in hand, lest your have your dish served to you very..very..cold. At any rate, ClemTech (as dumbasses on the USC message boards call Clemson, as if being the state tech school is somehow derogatory) has a sure TD and 2 field goal opportunities missed, and should have won the game easily. But well, USc does have afew players, so like I said earlier, I was sitting here and when USC scored to go up by a point late, said to myself "scored too quick, you dumbasses... Clemson will probably drive right down the field and we'll see what type of gumption our kicker has now."...and sure enough....

...so...recap...Tigers win ( in basketball too....), Tarheels win, Celtics win...Cowboys win... Panthers...well(sigh) and JESUS CHRIST!!!!!! MUST WE CONTINUE TO SEE THIS PATRIOTS CRAP...go away..please...JUST GO AWAY!!!!!

4 comments:

Andee said...

I also am very VERY tired of Tom Brady.....Sigh. NOT going to change though.

Grandpa said...

Oh...OH!!!....and "him" too... I'm surprised that you are not all in love with him like all other women. I just dont get why he can get different women pregnant and he still be this guy that is put up as a great "All American" guy. Look..we all make mistakes so I am not making a judgement regarding his philandering. That is not my place. But would others be put up on a pedestal if they had fathered kids and treated the women like he has?

...by the way, "Hello" Caroline....

Caroline said...

I'm not even an NFL fan and I'm really sick of the Patriots. Tom Brady is a jerk. While I am one of those people who only grudgingly watches the Super Bowl (and mainly just for the commercials), I'm ready to NOT see the Patriots in the game.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Im a brother of Kappa Kappa Psi as well and I have stumbled on your blog. Please send me an email at mparent@student.umass.edu I would very much like to talk to you.

Thanks!

Matt Parent
Epsilon Nu- Kappa Kappa Psi
Parliamentarian