Friday, November 09, 2007

sigh..

tryin to clean up some clutter in our bedroom... why is it so difficult to get rid of that random circa1998 Gator/Peach/Tangerine/Hall of Fame Bowl sweatshirt that you wore like...say...twice. I mean I am never going to wear this thing again...but...they are like Superbowl rings, i think. Gaudy... pretentious... but a tad bit sentimental. But again...they take up way too much space. Same with the 10 frat tshirts/sweatshirts. I only have need for 1 or 2 max. But I dont want to toss the rest, and the current actives usually want their own stuff...sigh...

Lets see what this Wake game tomorrow brings us. 12 noon games are a bitch to go see...but awesome to watch on TV. its like...get up late, then BAM...there's the game. Lunch while watching, then you got the rest of the afternoon, which is really good when you win cause whenever highlights come on, you dont have to immediately change the channel and you can listen to the National shows and not be all pissed off when they mention Clemson in the same sentence as.."let down...hot seat...underacheiving...blah, blah, blah". then you can wtch USc implode and kinda snucker and revel in going to work on Monday and not having to hear the Gamecock fans blather on and on. Of course, if Clemson loses tomorrow, i will be annoyed...for a few minutes...then i'll get over it and just scowl at people at work on Monday. I just want them to win so when I'm on the sidelines against Boston College, the atmosphere is electric... so...We'll see... we should beat Wake. i say 34-21...pulling away late...

2 comments:

Zoo Keeper said...

OK - I'm going to finally post a comment! This is J's friend from high school. (JD, the crappy percussionist ; )- don't want to give too much info. this blog world is crazy you know...) I've got a solution for your sentimental stuff taht you don't want to get rid of, yet you must get rid of....

make a blanket. or something of the sort. have J (or you maybe, I dunno - how handy are you with a sewing machine??) cut out the important parts and sew together. Maybe make a "band" throw, or a "football" or "bowl game" throw. whatever. that way you have the momeories in something functional but not taking up closet space.
there.
just call me martha. (but don't send me to jail....)
BTW - tell J I said hi...

Jecca said...

I know Martha...
Great idea Martha!
I'll get right on it.
Don't worry Jerome, she's only part freak. :)