Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Remember, the Force will be with you. Always. - Obi-wan Kenobi


...so...I-Man sees this random (well, not so random i come to find out) commercial about LEGO STAR WARS - THE COMPLETE SAGA on TV and goes bananas. Like...he has to have it. NOW. (not an uncommon reaction for an almost six year old, i might add) well, I'm like thinkin that Santa might want to research that assuming it will be available for Christmas. ummm...no. Its out now and I-Man and Ryles are on a warpath for it. NOW! Well, since I-Man is prone to fits of random mischeif at school, we occasionally award him with a treat if he doesnt get in trouble at school for a few days or weeks or something like that. So, I went out and got it, which means I-Man and Ryles will be occupied for the next 18 evenings in a row or so...

...getting ready for the BC game come Saturday. it will be a pretty good day for football...catch the Ohio State/Michigan game at noon then head over late for the 7:45 kickoff for Clemson. Find me a good spot along the road, facing out and go from there, I guess. Although I seem to remember Harwood saying something about going to this game. i may need to drop him a line and see whats up.

...Ok...I'm thinkin that I might have to start crossing some people off my list before I wanted to in this presidential race thingy. I was thinkin i would wait till January and let those folks in Iowa and New Hampshire weed out some folks for me, but...wow...Fred Thompson sure has dissapointed me. I thought he would give a little bit more than that. kinda reminds me of a couple of times in the FRAT when people i thought would be a shoe in for President got up before the chapter and were like..."Hi...you guys know me...you know what I'm about...um...well...Y'all vote for me, OK?" and left you sitting there thinking..."I cant believe this fool just did that". And despite Browns' blusterings for Osama, he hasnt said anything of distinction either.

...congrats to Brandy and AJ on the birth of their daughter. It is indeed a good thing.

No comments: