Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hiatus over...

Ok... I have been researching some options as to whether or not I wanted to change hosts for my blog. I decided to stay put and keep diggin. I had thought I might wanna start posting vids or something, but have decided against.... So I'll resume a somewhat random, almost daily posting here...

"I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
It goes like this
The fourth, the fifth
The minor fall, the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah"

As always, it seems that so much good for me revolves around music, as I was taken to so many places by all the songs at Ryles dance recital the other day. I always seem to lose my way a little when I forget about music and how it changes my mood... for the better.

No comments: