Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Talkin' bout yo mud flap
Six pack, beer crack
Over-taxed, flag-wavin', fun-lovin' crowd
They're heart is in the music
And they love to play it loud
There's no forms or applications
There's no red tape administrations
It's the American Honky-Tonk Bar Association"

As I mentioned before, I was working on getting this Baritone up to speed for I-Man and Ryles to putz around on... i got valves 1 and 2 oiled fine but simply could not unscrew valve 3 to oil it. I could not remember having this sorta issue with the tuba. A quick Email to Brown enlightened me to simply put oil in that little hole on the bottom. That worked like a charm, which is amusing cause I kept looking at that hole, but never put 16 and 16 together.... Now i gotta aquire a tuner and get going getting my chops back (like I ever had any)

Bolt has this song with John Travolta singin' on it. Kinda cool to here him give a solid shot at singing with Miley Cyrus. Of course, I am so up to speed on all the Disney flicks it is insane, as well as all the tween stuff that Ryles likes. At least I-Man is still all about The Clone Wars right now...

As I-Man's soccer season is slowly winding down with a few matches left, I am evaluating if this is something I wanna start pushing with him beyond the "Its just a game ...let's have fun... everybody wins, not keep score" phase. I think I wanna go into the Fall and see how he plays as a veteran at his U-8 level... I think he is not destined for Goalie now. I think my original prediction of defender/fullback is more on point


Today I had a person in a convenience store ask me where Dunder Mifflin ( I had my work shirt on) is located..."I never heard of that paper company before" she said... I told her it was located in a warehouse downtown. She seemed to actually believe me...

No comments: