Sunday, December 06, 2009

Scalin" Back

With the economy all it that is (or isnt) and stuff, I wonder if everyone is doing like we are and scaling back a notch or two on the overall spending, etc. for gifts and stuff for family and friends. I know I have made a concious effort to not go overboard this year and there are several things that I have put on my "list" to get for people in the future that I could have easily secured today. I was telling someone the other day that it isnt so much that we can't but that there is a level of uncertainty that exists with the economy these days, despite the drivel Washington and the press tries to spew everyday that makes a degree of caution prudent. It is definitely my intent to make the Holidays a tad for meaningful and be about time spent together....

No comments: