Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ipod song o' da day....

All we need is music, sweet music
There'll be music everywhere
There'll be swingin', swayin' and records playin'
And dancin' in the streets

Oh, it doesn't matter what you wear
Just as long as you are there
So come on, every guy grab a girl
Everywhere around the world
There'll be dancin'
They're dancin' in the street

However, someone or something hit out mailbox and destroyed it. I am still pondering if this was accident or on purpose. I am tempted to put it back up, but every night place C4 in it and put a huge "HIT ME if YOU DARE" sign on it and wait... cause.. you KNOW, whoever did this (if on purpose) will come back by... and if it is some punkass highschool kids, they wont be able to resist doing it again. Or.. I might just simply put up my wireless surveillance camera and do the same thing.... or I might just put it up tomorrow and sit in a chair in the yard with my camera and blatantly take a picture of every single car that drives by for 24/48 hours. Cause if/when that person comes back by, that will spook them...

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

Alas, good ole jdwyatt has come to the rescue and jumpstarted my imagination...

Sweet T said...

dollars to doughnuts that if your school district is on Spring Break, then it was "punkass highschool kids"