Tuesday, July 20, 2010

also...

I forgot about this... after we returned from the ocean fishin gig, I took a shower and whenever I closed my eyes I could feel myself floating up and down and left and right... weird....

And... is it me or are the leaves falling earlier and earlier every year? Had to blow the back yard yesterday and the front is starting to get covered.... Not even August yet...

And how is it that the big Disney Channel Summer Blockbuster (Camp Rock 2) doesnt come out till September?

2 comments:

Florida John said...

Noticed leaves falling here the other day too. "Fall" is somewhat a misnomer. God hits the refresh button pretty much year round, just more so with the leaves in the autumn season.

Jessica H said...

I've had that same flashback feeling before when I've taken a shower after a day boating! Glad you all had a great time.