Tuesday, June 07, 2011

and the livin is easy....

So... Summer has arrived. Vacation is here. Except for me... As of now, no HUGE vacation plans are on the docket... as previously mentioned, the Georgia Guide-stones are penciled in for a day-trip, a couple of lake outings if we can work out borrowing the boat from Papa and the rest of the time will see constant visits from various classmates or the twins off to visit their classmates. Meanwhile, I will be off to work everyday, as usual...

... I-Man has footskills trainings every week on Thursday, and pickup soccer matches on Mondays. I find it amusing that these are supposed to be optional, but I swear almost every kid on the Academy teams is there. And the coaches are there too. While they are not running the drills, it is interesting that they are there. And they occasionally yell instructions to players while the drills or games are going on... so much for "optional". I swear these are looking just like normal practices to me... Did I mention that the Easley and Pendleton High School coaches are Academy team coaches too??...

Ryles, meanwhile, has purchased a couple of fish and put a tank in her room. Still kinda wondering where she got this money from, but whatever... she has two fishies named Nemo and Clementine. Lets see how long before they join their friends in the creek out back...

No comments: