Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Three Down, Several more to go....

another year closes out tomorrow for the kids and they will be out of school until...SEPTEMBER FRAKKIN 6th..... what is up with this?

..anyways, Ryles was kinda upset that it would be the last day because she said she would miss her teacher. I tried to explain to her that this is the way it goes, and this wont be the last teacher she will miss. And I told her to make sure to go give her teacher a long big hug tomorrow. I am sure she will appreciate that way more than any card (which is getting from our family)...

...Ryles and I-Man both got awards for school with Ryles getting an award for ALL A's for the year, and I-Man A's and B's for the year...

So.. going into 4th Grade sees the twins in the Gifted/Talented Programs, I-Man on the Academy soccer team, and both probably the equivalent of halfway thru year one on Clarinet and Euphonium. I think they are progressing well...

... and to think people said our children would be at a disadvantage...

No comments: