Tuesday, June 14, 2011

so thats where that sock went... The twins are off to Nanna and Pappa's this week. So, while they are away, I am trying to actually take stock and clean some stuff out of their rooms. Looks like I will only get to I-Man's room this week as I am astounded by how much CRAP is behind I-Mans newly created bunk bed...

those of you reading this with kids... do you ever find yourself wondering what happened to that one tshirt you remember buying for your child? or getting ticked off that the 5 pairs of socks you bought last week are now only two matched pairs? or just where did all those capri suns dissappear to? well.. I found them tonight. behind I-Mans retooled bunkbed. I swear I a stunned...STUNNED at all the crap, toys and trash...I think a severe talkin to is in order once they return...

Speaking of the Bunkbed... Papa was here last weekend and he and I put back together the bunkbed. And it is extremely sturdy now...so sturdy that I have serious doubts how/if we will ever be able to get it apart. But Id rather have that worry than have it collapse. And seriously. I dont really know if we will be able to get it apart without an axe....

No comments: