Thursday, December 27, 2012

The first of a few posts about Christmas and the Holidays since the twins Birthday. I-Man and his Lego's are getting more and more complex. 1000 piece sets and he is putting them together in a couple of hours. Meanwhile I am curious as to how Ryles got presents from Mckenna, her new American Girl (doll) friend who she asked for from Santa. Ryles seemed to make presents from her to McKenna, from Rebecca (her already owned AG friend) to Ryles, from Rebecca to McKenna, from McKenna to Rebecca... all before McKenna even was known  to be positively arrived on Christmas morning. I was amused at the positive thinking of Ryles by simply asking for it in her letter to Santa. I kept thinking what if Santa wasnt able to build that out for her. ...  Ultimately it all worked out for them, except for I-Man's request for an Iphone. Santa relayed to me that he didnt think he (and let's be honest... I-Man aint getting and iPhone without Ryles getting an iPhone, so I might as well say "they") or..err... they were ready for an actual cell phone yet... but a year from now will see them reach.. gulp... 12 years old. Santa told me to tell them that they can resubmit a year from now and maybe that order will be approved... maybe... maybe not.

No comments: