Tuesday, December 14, 2004

not..a good night

last night, on my way home Jessica called me to tell that she was sick and that she thought Rylee and her had caught something Ian had had over the weekend. She said she was throwing up, etc.... I was feeling just fine, so I thought that I had not been affected. Well, once I arrived home, I almost immediately started to feel queasy, but soldiered on anyway, putting the kids in bath, then to bed, albeit early. Well, as soon as I go tthe kids in bed, it hit me. I started to have to throw up every 45 minutes or so.... It was not good. It sucks to throw up, then have to deal with perhaps having problems at the other end, as well. I ended up staying up most the night between spells, until I finally drifted off the sleep around 4am. By that time, both Rylee ans Ian had meandered into our bedroom, and we had all four of us in our king size bed. I had weird dreams once I got to sleep about Dale Ernhardt and perhps a small part of DNA being needed for some reason...I always have whacked dreams when I am sick...and I do not remember ANY dreams when I am well. oh, and by the way, Ellen called around 10pm asking us if we were sick, as she was sick too... well, once morning arrived, Ian and Rylee seemed to be doing better, and I think Jessica was better, but I am still pretty queasy and am sitting here at work tryin to make it through the day. I might try to leave early around noon and go home and try to sleep till Jessica and the twins get home.

So the jury gave that guy out west the death penalty...kept saying something about him not showing any remorse, etc.... excuse me, but....if you are claiming that yu are innocent, why would you show remorse. Now dont get me wrong..I think he's guilty, but I dont think his not showing emotion would have been a factor in my decision....

No comments: