Monday, December 13, 2004

Wow..time flies

I didnt realize that I had not posted anything since wednesday... got my stuff for Jessica wrapped this weekend, got birthday stuff for Rylee and Ian wrapped... bought myself a little Compact flash reader to use on the computer at home so I can download pictures from there... but I will probably not post anything until the twins birthday later this week.

Braves making moves at the wintermeetings...looking like they are going to try to contend and rebuild at the same time...tis good....

Rylee refuses to go to bed last night...then comes into our bedroom and crawls into bed at somepoint, hten is all sprawled out and chilled out this morning. For some reason, she was reluctant to get up...got all upset and stuff... keep trying to tell them that they would be better served to go to bed when we tell them to...sigh...kids...tsk, tsk...

No comments: