Sunday, May 15, 2005

A great time this weekend

We went up to Charlotte for a quick visit with Kim, Jeremy and Brandon and Brandon's 2nd birthday celebration. It was a nice time, and I got to renew my aquaintance with Kim's father, Hiram...about as funny a man I have ever met. Itwas a nice time. I also have decided that I am going to go for XM satelitte whenever I get around to getting that. they have Nascar and Baseball, which are my 2 favorite things.

This should be an interesting week.... Taking the twins to the grandparents on Friday afternoon, then heading to Charlotte for a fun weekend, I hope. Harwood and his wife Jessica, Brandy and AJ, Ellen and others out for dinner Friday night...then doing the race on Saturday, then picking up the twins Sunday afternoon....

After that...the "events" are over for now. I have a tentative plan to visit Josh and Kristen this summer, but that is on hold for now. I also plan to go to National Convention in late July....then later is the Smith/Ford wedding in October. No other big plans at the moment...

No comments: